Monday, July 27, 2009

Halo anime



Hot diggity dog.
One more gaming anime.
More hot chicks harem.

Let me just get this out of the way. Master chief is a hot chick high school student with huge knockers like Samus, who has 5 groupies inside the military base who are in love with her. Halo the anime revolves around their love interests with the random battle against Grunts in the high school called Halo.

Alright now I got that out of the way, I think it's interesting to see that Microsoft likes making money, that and they want to entertain their fans in the process. If they can do this right, it will look like the Appleseed movie based on the Halo universe, which is quite possibly a good thing. I wouldn't really know since I don't follow the Halo universe since the only time that I ever play Halo is to play multi player LAN.

I am pretty sure that there is more to the story than constant tea-bagging every freshly made corpse, so even thought it would make for a great story, it would be interesting to see if they can do the back story without long monologues from all the characters.

Oh and Master Chief would have long blue spiky hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment