Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Posts, now with pictures

Thanks XKCD for expressing my feelings so well.

Of course what I'm talking about is game developers trying to blatantly deny any influences to other games.

I know that they may have reason for not making such statements. That they don't want to make it blatantly obvious that their game is going to be another clone, but if the game is well made and put together, the similarities is going to be obvious.

But what are you talking about? Surely PR releases any outside influences their games have just like all good university students? Don't believe me? Try to find one game developer that clearly states that their game is "influenced by game X" with0ut saying that their game is going to surpass said game.

Go on, make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment